The Feats of Clay Art Exhibit is one of a kind.
This year's opening reception will be on April 23rd, 2020 from 5-7pm at OCC's Ann Felton Multicultural Center.
Each school can submit 5-8 pieces of art (3 wall pieces).
Please tape a label on each piece (does not have to be on bottom) Add student's name, school & grade on each piece.
Awards for the show:
- New* Feats of clay Award of Excellence in honor of Peter Valenti - $100 Feats of clay
- ONE $200 senior award (winner chosen by Marcus Acevedo)
- Clayscapes Pottery- TWO $50 awards (winners chosen by Don Seymour)
- Syracuse Ceramic Guild Award-
- IPA Excellence Award- Two $50 awards (Chosen by IPA members)
- IPA- Four $25 theme awards (winners chosen by IPA members)
- Hand building
- Wheel thrown
- Wall piece
Put a red dot on the piece that your school would like photographed for the FoC art poster.
Congrats to the 2019 winners:
Senior Award $200. - Zach Kushnir - JD
Peter Valenti Award $100. - Andie Ellis - JD
Clayscapes Pottery Award $50. - Marissa Dow - WG
Clayscapes Pottery Award $50.- Harlee Lucier - APW
IPA Award $25. - Isabella Defeo - North Rose Wolcott
IPA Award $25. - Liana Carman - Chenango Valley
IPA Teapot $25. - Kyleigh Wainwright - Chitt
IPA Handbuilt $25. - Breanen Rought - Chenango Valley
IPA Wall $25. - Grace Martin - JD
IPA Wheel $25. - Cody Bortle - Chitt
Syracuse Cermamic Guild Award $__. - Amanda Szatanek - ESM
Team Spirit Award $50. - Red Creek
FoC Winning School $100. - ESM